Jungle Produce COCONUTTING Competition Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is FMP Marketing Pty Ltd, 7/167 Magowar Road, Girraween, NSW, 2145. Ph: 02 9960 4762 (ABN 26 092 967 729).
- The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on Friday 1/02/2013 and closes at 11.59am AEST on Tuesday 30/04/2013 (“Promotion Period”). The winner will be determined on Friday 17/05/2013.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents, except employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have parental/guardian approval to submit an entry and must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent.
- Entrants can enter more than photo per person if they choose too.
- All entries, once submitted, become the property of the Promoter.
How to Enter
- Submit your best COCONUTTING photo. To constitute a valid entry the photo must contain a Jungle Produce label from one of our coconut products.
- To enter you photo into the competition entrants must fill in their name, email address and upload their COCONUTTING photo through the competition website www.coconutting.com.au.
- More than one entry is allowed per entrant; however, each photo must be submitted separately.
- Once the photo is approved internally it will be published as a valid entry and the entrant will be able to share it with their friends.
- Entrants may submit a photo between 12.01am on Friday 1/02/2013 and 11.59am AEST on Tuesday 30/04/2013 (the “Promotion Period”). All times throughout these Terms and Conditions will be based on Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) or Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“AEDST”) depending upon the date.
- When submitting an entry, an entrant must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and must comply with the following guidelines:
- Entries must be original material for which the entrant owns copyright, unless the entrant is authorised by the copyright owner to post or transmit that material for the purposes of the competition;
- Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- Entries must not violate or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including a persons intellectual property or privacy rights;
- Entries must not be unlawful, offensive, defamatory, derogatory or of a sexual or pornographic nature;
- Entries must not insult or humiliate any person on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- Entries must not identify any person other than the entrant, unless the entrant has obtained the consent of that person to submit the material for the purposes of the competition;
- Entries must not advertise or promote any goods or services, websites or competitions.
- The Promoter may, but is under no obligation to, monitor or review the contents of the entries and may remove any materials (in whole or in part) that in its sole discretion is in any way objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or these terms and conditions.
- Responsibility for the content of any information, image, text or other material submitted as an entry rests solely with the entrant who submits it.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its directors, officers, employees, and agents (the Indemnified Parties) on a full indemnity basis for all direct and consequential loss and damage and liabilities, whether monetary or capable of being converted into money, suffered by any of the Indemnified Parties, as a result of, or caused or contributed to by, any act or omission, including any breach of any of these terms and conditions, by the entrant.
- The winner will be selected by a panel of judges including at least one (1) who is independent of the Promoter. The panel will review all eligible entries and will select one entry that best captures the theme of ‘COCONUTTING’. Judging will take place from 1/05/2013 – 17/05/2013 with the winner decided on 17/05/2013.
Judging will take place at the Promoter’s office in Girraween (or at an undisclosed location otherwise determined as required by the Promoter).
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry will be individually judged, based upon is ability to capture the theme ‘COCONUTTING’. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The winner will be notified by email and published in the Public Notices section of the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper on Wednesday 22/05/2013. The winner will also be published on www.jungleproduce.com.au following the completion of the judging.
- The total prize pool is valued at $5,000 consisting of one (1) $5,000 travel voucher for the winning Entrant.
- The voucher will have one (1) year validity to redeem from the date of the prize draw. The prize is not redeemable for cash. It may be used as part payment for a holiday exceeding $5,000 or as full payment of a holiday to the value of $5,000. Winner may be required to present credit card for accommodation check-in.
- The voucher is valid for a South Pacific Holiday to anywhere in the Coral Seas South Pacific destinations range. Refer to : www.coralseas.com.au
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If for any reason a winner does not take their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, or chooses not to participate in the Promotion or claim their prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner will be invited to share some comments and photos from their “COCONUTTING” holiday experience which will be used on the Jungle Produce website.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters in this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the gift redemption and the claimant’s details (including the claimant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Any incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible submission of a redemption claim will be deemed invalid at the discretion of The Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software or any injury or damage to a claimant’s or other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of materials in relation to this Promotion.
- The Promoter, their distributors or retailers are not responsible for any injury sustained by the entrant as a result of shooting their COCONUTTING photo.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and will not disclose this information to any third parties, excluding Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages. The Promoter’s privacy statement can be accessed at www.coconutting.com.au.